Welcome To Truck Specialists Nelson
We are proud of our friendly and efficient service and our “can do” attitude. We have a fully-equipped three bay workshop, a well stocked parts department, and all the tools to quickly diagnose and rectify problems. We can take on any job from the replacement of a headlight bulb to a major rebuild.
We have always insisted on supplying premium lubricants, we believe that this is one area where quality really does matter. We have been under some pressure to reduce costs for you and are pleased to be able to advise that we have secured a deal with Total Oils that will help us to improve our competitive position without any compromise in quality. The Total lubricants that we are using meet or exceed the requirements of our franchise partners.
where to buy modafinil uk forum On-line Booking
We would like to remind you that we have an on-line booking system available to you. To register your requirements the bookings page is available 24 hours a day and is really easy to use by clicking on the link to the right, we will acknowledge your booking usually within the hour.
glucophage sr 500mg price We Promise!
Mitsubishi have recently launched a service initiative called “We Promise” and we like it! The initiative is a useful reminder that skill and training are really important and that downtime, honesty and cost are key issues for you. We have listed the “Promises” below and hope that you will be able to confirm that we are delivering to the standard expected.
- We promise to deliver a vehicle which is checked, inspected and ready for immediate service.
- We promise that your vehicle will be serviced by trained technicians with the latest tools and equipment.
- We will make every effort to minimize downtime of your vehicle.
- We promise excellent work at transparent and reasonable prices.
- We will make every effort to fix it right the first time.
- We ask your permission before we carry out extra work.
- We promise to update you on work completion.
- We aim to satisfy you with our service and promise to deal with your complaints seriously.
We aim to offer all of our customers the highest levels of service and a real enthusiasm to keep your wheels turning. We would be pleased to answer any questions that you may have, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling 03 544 6090 if you have any enquiries or would like to speak to our parts and service team.
- Servicing & Repairs
- Certificate Of Fitness Inspections
- Chassis Straightening & Alignment
- Truck Washing & Steam Cleaning
- Menu & Fixed Price Servicing
- Fully-Equipped Three Bay Workshop
- Well Stocked Parts Department
- Truck Wash & Steam Clean Facility
- Lubrication & Service Bay
- Chassis Straightening Facility